Where will you be?
Here are 9 places to be:
1. Wherever it is, your reputation is intact.
2. Your customers appreciate you even more.
3. Your suppliers are even more supportive.
4. You and your employees have learned new skills.
5. In front, encouraging others and not whining about how bad it is.
6. In a more self-confident place, knowing what you can do and what you cannot.
7. Part of it, and not part of the problem.
8. Having more options, not fewer.
9. Convinced you did everything you could do to help the company, or find a job.