Today, I posted over at Laurie Ruettimann’s PunkRockHr with a semi-serious post on jobs. Some questions have come up from her readers, mostly HR folks.
1. You can get your company’s jobs into our sponsored listings by contacting us. We are basically like Google and are leading the transformation from the pay to post model of the job boards to a job search engine where you only pay when someone clicks on your job.
2. We do not accept jobs on a per job or per opening basis. We ONLY get jobs off company websites.
3. If your company has jobs on their website, just send us the exact domain, as in www.MyCompanyJobsForYouGL.com/careersandjobsfor you. That last part is key.
4. Yes, your news organization or blog can request and obtain a specific feed of the LINKUP.com jobs. We can give you a feed for your city, state or niche. That way, your site visitors will appreciate seeing and finding legit jobs offered up by you.
5. Yes, if you have seen a company’s FACEBOOK page and have noticed the CURRENT JOBS AT OUR COMPANY section, that be us, and you can get that too.
6. We do not take feeds from other job boards. If you need to see the same job over and over and over and over, we recommend SimplyHired.
7. Last quick point, visit Toby Dayton’s blog at Diggings.com. Every month, in ADVANCE of the Dept of Labor showing us their statistics that are the standard but late, bad, and shitty, Toby gives his readers a real-world glimpse into the jobs situation. Keep in mind, we ARE a leading indicator because we know near-real time, what the nation’s employers are doing. Our stats are based on this, not on some advertising index or survey.